Sunday, August 2, 2009

ENJOY THE NIGHTMARE THAT WE JUST ESCAPED

.
This the last duty before 15 of us, the 08/09 commitee stepped down. I will miss the moment we guys work together, the moment we joke together, the moment we hang out together, the moment we crazy together. Every one says that high school life is the most memorable 1, now, I believe it's true. I can never imagine my years without you guys, how plain is it? Maybe after SPM, all of us will be heading to different ways of dream, overseas, colleges and more. But what I hope you guys will remember forever is, WE, no matter what, we will be friends forever and ever.
.
The new commitee 09/10, not really much advises to be given. All the abilities that a leader should have, I think you guys got it throughout the year. Remember, a small pieces from everyone of you is forever more and stronger than only leadership of A MAN. To bring LM to another success, leadership-you guys got it, and the most important teamwork-we shall see . Define teamwork, LESS ME BUT MORE WE. The 08/09 worked so well because we acquire the TEAMWORK that never appears the years before us. Remember yea, no matter what happen, 15 of you sit together, and the problem will automatically solved.
.
LM the big family, sorry to those unchosen 1. All I want to say I've already mentioned it in the previos post and during the AGM, I hope that you guys will still come for every each duty. And please appreciate the friendship among you all, they are still you friends just the status changed a little bit. Time to go, bye guys and gambateh.

No comments:

Post a Comment