Monday, August 24, 2009

I'M OBSESSED.. IN CRABBY~

OHMEEGOD~ currently like crabby too much lar, don't know why. Maybe it is easy to clean, and it is stupid and dumb enough to let me catch and play. Got 2 new pets to accompany my Weirdo-c. One is the lobster and another 1 is a BIGGER crabby.
.
This is the lobster. Don't know why i feel like it's a prawn more than a lobster. =.= the pincers are so small, can't even catch a fish but pierce through the fish body accidently. LOL, and it is not friendly at all like my Weirdo-c, it fight with everything in the aquarium included the fake grass i put in to for decoration. It is idiot, you will laugh seriously. When i try to feed him, it jumps and clamps the fish food so hard. Maybe it exercises too much, he is the best looking lobster among the others at the stall but the thinnest. So, I'm gonna call it THINNY.
.
Don't let his size scared you. He is absolutely a coward and scared of everything except foods and fishes like peiyoong's doggie, brownie. When I first put it with the small crabby, I find him accidently slam onto the Weirdo-c. He can't do anything but to struggle only, so i have to separate them into 2 different aquarium so weirdo-c won't die under the big ass. So, I put in with the Thinny, but the pokai go hit this big ass. But with the hard and super heavyweight, he can ignore the thinny's attack and sleep 1. What the fuck!!!?? so, next time whenever thinny needs some exercises, i can put them together and this fella will never hurts my thinny. I couldn't explain how beautiful this crab is but to see him your self. I'm calling it HUGGO.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment