Thursday, August 20, 2009

WEIRDO-C

Yuxun is leaving us today, went to his house to give him the booklet that made speacially for him. 10 of us went, can see that we really LOVE him and for those can't make it, 2 words 'YOU SUCKS!!!' Took alot of pictures adound his housing area, will upload it soon when i get the pictures from the unefficient twins. LOL. After the twins went back home, then lepak with yongqing, chze zheng, and kainee. Pool, bowling and lepak like those homeless guy. THEN, yongqing saw a small stall that selling fishes and crabby and lobsters and alot more. Kainee shouted ' SEE!! THIS IS SO SO CUTE WEIH!' then we saw a crabby that you can see below. It's a river crab with yellow hood and pink pincers and golden eyes. It's not the kind that we can see it anywhere else, i don't know what type is it but I can sure that it's a CRAB. LOL~
.
So, I decided to buy it. Since it has yellow hood and pink pincers and golden eyes. A weird combination but it is really cute lar, right? So, I'm gonna call it........ what should i raise a name for a crab a? I call it 'WEIRDO-C' *weirdo is from the super weird colours combination and the C is for crab*. So, when u guys miss him.. I think is him lar, k? leave comment and i will show it to you guys in my blog k?
.
.
See, I've been regretted to raise the hamster because they were super-efficient-in-reproduction weih, don't know how many generation that I had last time just from 2 pairs. =.= So, I manage to keep a pet that won't be so hardworking as what the hamster did. I think a crab might can fulfill my condition lar. It's not asexual de gua?

No comments:

Post a Comment