Wednesday, July 22, 2009

COFFEE MAYBE? WHY MUST TEA?

Been urged to post anything to cover the picture that MS. NG SZE EN has uploaded. You know you frightened my readers away or not? Even scared my self every time I view my own blog. Sien lar, NEY told me that I would have something to write if I just try to open a new post, but now my brain still blank and yet don't know what to put in.
.
The huey twins went to Thailand for 5days, back today but quarantine them selves. Just wanna see them as fast as possible lar, missing them quite alot actually and the zhen xuan everyday huey shin here huey shin there, quite annoying :-p And we are gonna work very badly for this whole week man. Missed few chances to watch Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince, I want to watch lar, but just the timing weren't really good. So, you guys enjoy tomorrow yea~
.
For the form 4 LM members, you guys gotta know that only 15 of you will be chosen to be committee. But what I want to tell you all is that, after AGM, maybe you aren't the one that've been chosen, but it doesn't mean that u aren't good. All of you are great, I can see the passion and the heart towards LM after so many projects and camp. There are only 15places are available, the world is cruel, we gotta choose, if we can, we are also like to put you all in because we are a big family, but sorry we can't. I believe that there will be a number of form 4 members will leaving us after the AGM, it is happening every year, that's the thing I was worried for. Think, what bind you guys together? The answer is LM, when you guys first meet, none of you are ajk or what, but why would you leave after the AGM? When you first joined LM, do you think of competing for pose already? Try to think back what you guys have inserted in the question 'WHY did you join LM?' during the interview session. None of you guys written there 'I join LM for pose or some kind like that.' Right? During this whole year, there is a bond between you guys has been slowly formed, silently but vigorously, it isn't something that you can buy it with money and it isn't something that you can have it whenever you want. I hope you guys will appreciate the friendship among you all, but not just let it vanished after AGM. Never let the committee thingy affect you all! Promise? {just don't want this thing happened again although it is happening every year, it's frustrating :( }
.
.
-Dennis-

No comments:

Post a Comment