Wednesday, July 1, 2009

TAKE IT EASILY MAN.. BUT I AM STILL PISSED!!


OMG, doing chemistry peka AGAIN and i was wondering, why am I suppose to do it again since you've lost it and it wasn't my fault man. I damn rugi because I did it twice and get the same marks with the others, some more not me who lost it. What if you lost it again and ask me to do again, I am gonna chop YOU into 18 pieces and feed the rats. PISSED~

Everybody were so nervous yesterday, busy with phones and internet. Just because of NS (National Service)? Why do you guys think that going NS is like something terrible? I don't know what you guys think, but for me, I don't mind and what I've heard from the senior was IT IS FUN AND YOU GUYS GOTTA KNOW ALOT ALOT OF CHICKS. See, it will be one of your lifetime experience and it only takes you 3months, why don't just go and enjoy rather than killing your brain cells figuring for a way to escape from it? Believe me guys, maybe u think that I'm saying this because I kena-ed, you won't regret and you will miss the moment in the camp.
Chao~

No comments:

Post a Comment