Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Snail's day

see, wad i've done to my daddy's car.. =.=
Oh my gosh~~ when i trying to park it infront of my house wif a high speed.. (i tot i am f1 racer)
i bang-ed my house gate... when i see a big slash and a pair of mad eyes on me..
i noe, sure kena marah d lor~~
LOL, its the car problem lor.. nt me :-p
today..
i promised my lou po i will go skul for a while..
bt i didnt.. i blif now she is taking a knife, stabbing it on a pillow with my name...
sorry LOU PO, i will explain to u when i see u on friday...
daddy gave me an atm card...
told me next time dun ask money frm him d...
wan then go click frm the machine..
LOL, summore he said now very high tech d... bring cash wif u very dangerous, better bring a card..
bt i noe actually wad he meant lar... he will limit my pocket money wif the card lor..

No comments:

Post a Comment