Saturday, March 14, 2009

25 MIND-BREAKING THINGS

25 Random things;
Tagged by, Shih Xuan.

1. gonna kill the xuan for tagged me for tis stupid-wasting time thingy..
2. really must gam fei d.. exam i eat to release stress.. now more stress for being so fat =.=
3.1st thing i will do after i gt my license is drive a full-car of leng lui go yam cha~~ woohooo..
4. my aim for tis year... SPM must good and must gt a gf d..=.=
5. i love banging the wall
6. nvr give up although nvr success
7. i owe ppl too many lanjiao coz i nvr win in any bet...
8. seriously, must find back my mood to study..
9. my fingers' length yuan lai nt same de worh!!!
10. really gonna kill tat xuan.. nth to write d tim....
11. i wanna sell vege when i grow up later...
12. damn jealous when see my uncle sell fish also can earn so much 1..
13. trying to kick my own asss.. bt i cant... @#$%#%!
14. always imagine the stupid lin-zhi-lin is my girlfriend.. =.=
15. finding a way to be a GOD..
16. if im a god i will 100% kill the chan kar xeng (GOD INVERSE = DOG)
17. every1 tat viewed my blog, plz.. help me promote tat.. if anygirls cant gt married after 35years old..
they can come to me..
18. my ambition is open a house for those LOU GU PO tat cant gt married..
**rules and conditions: must over 35years old and pretty of course..**
19. if u think im lame.. tell me, i will pay u the taxi fee to go KLCC..
(nt shopping, go jump down frm the top only..)
20. call me lengzai if u need my help.. die also nvm geh~~~
21. imagining how my future sons will look like..
22. dunno which girl gt such a good luck to own me ler???
23. i gonna cut botak if i gt all A's in SPM..
24. feeling like wanna dig a hole and jump down d.. WTH im doing tis thing..=.=
25. lastly.. thx for MAMA and PAPA tat have produced such a LENG ZAI to neutralize the ugly-ness of the world..
THE END ^@^
TAG:
honey
hwee ling
jia ler
billy li
jolee
++wenxing

No comments:

Post a Comment