Monday, March 2, 2009

要大便,才来挖洞~~

要大便才来挖洞~
erm.. for those hu know chinese..
although tis abit rude.. bt it do have a wonderful meaning....
it means u do everything in last minute...
tis is wad my LOU PO, MRS CHOO has taught me today...
the exam is around the corner, wad i am doing is im still relax-ing~~~
dun even gt the feel to start studying..
even the MS. SOO NEN LIN also started d...
mayb i have to ask myself d.. 'is it the time to start study??? for spm??'

whoa... today, i went for my driving lesson again...
the uncle said :'i also dunno why u come.. u can drive macam saya d...bt u must learn 8hours also, only i will gt my salary..'=.="
ok.. wad happened next was... v went yam cha... went bangi and dengkil turning for rounds and rounds...
~~2hours later~~ finally, the lesson and the bored-ness ended....

and and...
sum1 tipu-ed me...
u know u are lar...
rmb u said go skul then can see u~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment