Friday, March 13, 2009

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED...

exam.. over or nt over???
depends on ppl...
the XXXX-ing exam brought me in the stress world again..
forced me to study, cut off my sleeping time, my date with dota also cancelled..
bt now, for me, exam consider over for the short period..
my mood now already sank into the relaxing mode...
dota... sms-ing... sleeping are wad i am doing now...
when the time comes.. gonna crawl back to the stress-ful world and fight against the books...
some1 has requested me to put a bigger font..
cause HER noob pc cant read my little cute like me font...
so.. i 've changed to a slightly bigger 1...

driving driving and driving..
after 1 more lesson on monday, im going for the driving test and gt my P license..
the 1st in serdang gang and i will be the driver for them for the whole year...

**ppl, guys, ladies...
always expect the unexpected...
it always come in a sudden..
either in loves? troubles? sicks?
i've experienced it for few days..
everything comes in a second and jz burst my days off like tat...
became moody.. lost in my mind.. thought of the worst..
i was like a dead-moving-body for the days..
until i looked for a way to solved it.. it doesn't solved and it cant be solved straight away..
bt at least i noe it doesn't harm..
for those hu duno wad i've just gone through.. its alright now..
for those hu noe... im alright also ^^

PRAY.. u cant imagine the power of the prayer..
no matter wad religion are u in.. pray with sincere..
hu noe?? u might suprise urself...
for the real story, proceed to http://rockthebunny.blogspot.com/
so... HALLELUYAH, ALLAH and AMITABHA~~




No comments:

Post a Comment