Wednesday, October 14, 2009

TIME FLIES WITH THE STEPS OF LIFE

Life get bored easily when you know you really out in effort but you just can't get back what have you paid so much for it. Managed to start studying today, but a call to mc dee broke everything. Having lunch here with chze zheng and my lovely laptop.

Sometimes we wouldn't ever know what have we done so long since we came to this world. When I was viewing back all the photos that stored in my pendrive for don't know how many thousand years, my memory blinked back with the sound of the mouse clicks. Lot of photos taken since I bought my very 1st digital camera, the moment we hang out together, the moment we joke and crap around with the best S4, wasting time with the serdang gang and all that. Tears rolling when i thought about my high school life gonna ends soon, regretted so much for not appreciatting my high school life while I can and ponteng always, and now I'm officially out from the school in 2 or 3 weeks time. Time flies faster than I thought.


This sze en, we getting closed this year and she is one of my best friend in class that I can bully and crapping around. But I love you also lar~

The serdang gang that not really complete in this picture (taken in jaysze's house during chinese new year). But anyway, althought ie never spoke it out and like never cared about you all. I really love you all 1. You guys were the one that i can find when we looking for people that can hang out with in serdang, sharing our sweet sour together.


Mun keat's brotherThis yaw. =.= I was taller than him one, but somehow he grows taller than me now already. See, this shows time flies really fast. I'm already in aging mode.

K lar, gtg soon~ Chze zheng rushing to 100yen house to eat ice-cream.



-Dennis-
-moody-

No comments:

Post a Comment