Saturday, October 3, 2009

MID AUTUMM FESTIVAL~

Yesterday was mid autumm festival a.k.a mooncake festivel. Nothing special about it, but yesterday was actually the first time I celebrated this festival.
I was supposed to study for my bio paper, but sometimes quite sien 1 after dating with the book for 1 month ++ ? So decided to drag some one to watch SORORITY ROW. And guess what? I can only find 1 to watch with me, and she is so easily influenced, other say study then really study 1. But this 1 hor, no need to beg 1~

Xuan, Me

eh, wanna watch movie later? then we go meet with them after movie.

monday bio paper a, need to study lar.

really don't want a? Long time didn't watch movie already wor. then never mind lar~

eh eh eh, watch what movie?

don't know, haven't decide yet (sorry, scared you don't want to watch, so never told you it's actually sorority row. :-p)

erm, kay lar kay lar, come faster damn hungry already, we go bak kut teh!!

OCM, seriously. I found this at One Utama there. I don;t usually give people present for no reason 1 a. But it actually suits you best.

We are watching thriller, but she acted like watching horror movie like that. She paid RM11 for it, but only watched RM3 i think. =.= next time don't want find you jor, find someone that knows enjoy thriller.

We went to LALA CHONG at a damn ulu place for our dinner with xuan's tuitionmates. I know them for about 1 month only I think on hwee ling's birthday, but I seriously like them a lot lar. They never failed to make you laugh and you will definitely get stomach cramp hanging out with them. After the dinner we went to the park near hweeling's housing area, playing candles, chatting, and guys stupid fighting, camwhoring the whole night. I really had a great day with them. Thanks guys~

Words of the day

Winern : eh, what place is this? so ULU 1?

Sheng Hui : You can only get nice foods from neither ULU nor DIRTY places. Choose 1.

Winern : @.@" *stunned**

-Dennis-

No comments:

Post a Comment