Saturday, October 10, 2009

LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS HOW THE GOD HAS LOVED YOU

Kinda sien when you suddenly got the mood to upload tonnes of pictures but it's uploading speed is fcuking damn slow. Started uploading Yoong's party pictures at 10 and now it's 1 already, still haven't finished uploading yet. I admit that it's quite alot lar, it's like 130-150 like that. I really thought my connection speed was really fast 1 (maybe it's the facebook web problem?).

My daddy doesn't own any petrol stations as you guys thought. I think I can be categorize my elf as a PJ kaki already. Been driving every each day from serdang to PJ to KL like the earth is not polluted enough. Who ask you to sent your handsome son to catholic high which is almost 20++km from serdang? It's not my fault getting all my friends in PJ but not the ulu serdang lor, right? By the way, I must thank my daddy for allowing me to drive there like 8 times in a week? I really love you~

My days after trials are like after SPM like that except I still attending the tuition classes at kasturi. For your guys' information, went to cinema then only i found out that there is only 2 movies left that i haven't watch on the list. I have even watched all the animations which is not really suits me, you guys know how lifeless am I already? Went to watch A PERFECT GETAWAY with hweeling and winern ytd, it was a nice show till I almost fell asleep at the beginning of the movie and till now i don't really get why he did all the killing?

Last saturday was Yoong's birthday party at Shen's house. The guys were crazy, shen's pretty house was like kena boomed by the bomb made with chocolate cake and beer. Had a great day with em. Took lot of photos but i couldn't uploaded it onto the facebook due to some technical problems, so I have to upload 5 pictures each time for at least 25times to finish uploading it. Visit my facebook profile if you guys wanted the pictures.



By the way,
HAPPY SEXAY 17 BABE!!!
Love you always so as her.


It's time to finish the 25 task questions that required for the game on Monday. See yea~

-Dennis-

No comments:

Post a Comment