Thursday, April 16, 2009

LOVE IS THE BOSS.. I AM THE SERVANT..

L.

when it comes to love. i just could get what my self is looking for. i dun have a appropriate aim for my love life. i am so fucking weak in handling those love matters. mayb just ignore it will be the best choice for me bt it wont help me in clearing my freaking worries. BUT, i cant deny that i am DAMN MISSING U and I DAMN LOVE U, and it is getting deeper and deeper. these are the only clearest things in my brain. might wondering who is this girl? no nid guessing anymore, u wont get who is she. U, mayb u reading this post right now, i really just wanna u to know that i love u. bt there is something from me, my self just stopped me everytime i was trying to step foward to tell u. i was so scared to tell u the truth and i was so scared of your emotion after i told u. i am no longer could inherit anymore, mayb preventing my self digging deeper is the last way. still, just wanna u to know. I LOVE YOU.. thats all..

suffering in loving pain~~

No comments:

Post a Comment