Monday, April 27, 2009

ARTISTIC 5S4 PEOPLE


'Fantastic Human Heads'

Just realized that our class.. Got quite alot of artistic people.. This called 'Fantastic Human Heads' is started by our The_Only_Yeng-est_Malay in our class.. His drawing skill is like those 5years old children, then he passed the paper around to show the Sooling and Szeen's faces that he so much proud of. Whe he got back the paper, few heads added.. As u can see, some looks like dinosaurs, some looks like monsters.. Then they knew i paling-pro in drawing our beloved KT's face, so... I cincai sketched 1.. Our class, really, cham till no ppl can draw 1.. even a small simple head.. KESIAN 5S4~~
5S4.
Thank god for giving me such a nice class that full of brothers, leng lui's and of course the doggies..
I do really appreciate what we having now. Classmates and the moment that we have spent together throughout the years..U guys are so great that have lighten up my school life and the hidden spirit of mine.. U guys will be in my undeletable memories forever and ever till my last breath.. I LOVE U GUYS~~
*may god gives us a bliss to preserve the bond between us forever.. thank you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment