Wednesday, April 22, 2009

AN UNFORTUNATE DAY..

I played high jump for my house for the first time since i have came to this school. I've did some training for it since last week. I was damn ok and damn chunted when I was training. But today, when the event started, I tried for the first time. For sure, I did it. Somehow, those quarter master said I foul. I did the same things during my training and those who have experience 1 they said okie. I was wondering why they said i jump with 2 legs?? @.@ Then, they wanted me to change my style of jumping at the second try. I know, you guys were doing your jobs. So, I did change my style and expected things happened. I couldn't get used of it and I banged on the tiang everytime. Changing ur way to the another that u never use and go for an event. It was like WTF? EQ based ppl don't fed up easily, i keep trying and trying, and I passed again with my just-learned style. And they shouted 'FOUL!!!'. I AM PISSED, teacher went to them and asked 'har?? he passed with 1 leg already wor~~' (thank you, Ms. Nor Ashikin). Bt as they said, I still foul, what to do, they are the organizer. After that my mood gone away with the time. I got nothing bt dulan-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment