Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hams Vendor, I AM.

this is winter white, the original colour.. with a little bit campur-ed

but this, I not so sure what type is this.. =.= but they from the same parents..

HOMG, i have 15-20 of these in my sweety home. They reproduce terrific fast and they come out in a bunch. Story starts 5months ago, bought 4little hamsters, 2golden, 1 blackie, 1grey with black stripe. 3months ago, became around 20, Given out 12-14. NOW, around 15 again. I wondering I could be rich if I sell those hamster to the pet shop. LOL.. Who ever wants them, come to Dennis.. Please, come to me.. T.T Those hams were from good genes, they don't bite and don't run when u catch them. See the blackie? I like it most, because black gene is the smallest, they are forever smaller than the others and they are much more dummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment