Monday, May 4, 2009

BUSY DAYS WITH NONSENSE THOUGHT..

I still look so cute eventhough I have already slimmed down.. I wasn't acting cute or any lala pose, I was just imitating HWEELING'S so called 'new QQ pose' and she took this pic.. Days going so bored and emptiness haunted me every second.. Sports day is on this friday, and although I am nobody in yellow house, but still a dedicated member.. Went to build the mascot and helping in the super slow progress, making myself tired everyday..
.
Recently, daddy always ask me 'why u use GOD instead of AMITABHA le??'.. My answer is 'I don't know!!??' See, I got influenced by those christian friends, they 'GOD' always.. Bt if I say 'OH MY AMITABHA~~', isn't it weird?? =.=
.
Attention to world nicest guy --> jialer.
I'm so sorry what I've done and what I've talked.. Mayb i never thought of your feel and I said it.. Bt I just don't want you get hurt anymore.. SORRY JIALER ^^
*forgive me please??

No comments:

Post a Comment